Celebrity Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) Cosmetic Surgeon – Dr. Milan Doshi
We all want to look slim and trim, but on lot of occasion we lack control and perseverance to achieve our dream contour. Advancement in Cosmetic Surgery is phenomenon, and with time it’s become safer and cheaper to get the surgery. Tummy tuck is a cosmetic surgery designed to remove unwanted skin to achieve firm and smooth tummy. Surgery can be individualized to patients need, but usually a incision is made horizontally above pubic region.
Tummy tuck surgery is not gender specific, but individual opting for tummy tuck surgery should be in good mental and physical health. Many individual’s confuse tummy tuck with liposuction, but contrary to their believe both of them serve completely different purpose. Following are some of types of Tummy tuck procedures: Lipo Abdominoplasty, Mini Abdominoplasty, Full Abdominoplasty, Standard tummy tuck, Extended Tummy Tuck, Endoscopic Tummy Tuck and Circumferential Tummy Tuck, Brazilian Tummy Tuck.
Combination of Allure Medspa and Dr. Milan Doshi is a complete package for your cosmetic surgery in swarming Indian sub-continent. Dr. Milan Doshi is Co-founder of Alluremedspa and also medical director of Vardan Nursing Home (Goregaon, Mumbai). He believe in providing excellent value for money and
Dr.Milan Doshi is world renowned Celebrity cosmetic surgeon. He operates with an artistic vision to produce natural looking beautiful results. He study’s and keeps him-self updated with latest in cosmetic surgery techniques and technology. Dr.Milan Doshi has experience of over thousands of successful surgeries without any complications, as he makes sure to follow all the safety regulation. He also believes in building safe environment for patients, and thus makes them feel heard loud and clear. He has aura which is friendly and calm which makes you feel like he is been your family member. He knows just looking best is not the only goal of cosmetic surgery, but feeling confidant and self-assured is also utmost important.
Dr.Milan Doshi is member of ISAPS(International Society Of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery), APSI(Association of Plastic Surgery Of India), IAAPS (Indian Association Aesthetic Plastic Surgery), IMA (Indian Medical Association), AMC (Association Of Medical Consultants Mumbai).
For patients referral purpose they can have a look at before and after pictures of previous patients undergone tummy tuck here or at the clinic centres of Alluremedspa at Goregaon and Andheri. They would realise that Dr.Milan Doshi have performed miracle. If you’re planning for excellent result not just a typical surgery call Alluremedspa today, and you’ll hear our counsellor discussing your problem.
‘While Mr.Doshi’s qualifications and training attest to his knowledge , it’s his surgical skills and his dedication to excellence and commitment to personalized , quality care that is the basis of his greatest recognition.’’
Basic course on Microsurgical Techniques at Ethicon Institute of Surgical education (Johnson and Johnson) endorsed by Indian Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery since March-2003Hon.
Consultant Cosmetic Surgeon:
- – Founder of Allure medspa, Andheri (West), Goregaon (West)
- – Seven Hills Hospital Andheri (East)
- – BSES MG Hospital Andheri (West)
- – ISAPS – International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- – APSI – Association of Plastic Surgery of India
- – IAAPS – Indian Association Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- – IMA – Indian Medical Association
- – AMC – Association of Medical Consultants Mumbai
Conference & Workshop:
- – Indian Association of Plastic Surgeons Annual meeting Kodaikanal, March 30th & 31st, 2012
- – ISAPS Conference, hosted by Association of Plastic Surgeon of Goa, India; January 20-20, 2012
- – CME Programme and Bimonthly Conference of Plastic Surgeons of Mumbai 10 Oct, 2010
- – First Indian Symposium on Hand Transplantation at institute for Hand and Reconstructive Microsurgery, Stanley Medical college & government stanley Hospital, Chennai -20th-22th-August, 2010.
- – Endoscopic Skill development workshop-February 08-09, 2010.
- – Hands on Skill Development Program Endoscopic Aesthetic Surgery – 8th-9th February 2010.
- – 5th International tutorials Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 4th-7th Feburary, 2010.
- – International Instructional course on Ageing skin and Facial Rejuvenation – 25th January 2009.
- – 3rd International Tutorials Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Bombay Hospital Institute Medical Science, 10-13th January, 2008.
- – 15th Annual conference of National Academy of Burns, India Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. 4th-6th January, 2007
- – 2nd International Tutorials Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences 10-14th January, 2007
- – Aesthetic Mesotherapy & Misolipolysis – workshop and Hand on training session by ISAM (Indian Society of Aesthetic Mesotherapy) New Delhi, 26th August 2006
- – International Tutorials in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & workshop of Indian Society of facial, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery 6th – 15th February 2006
- – Cosmoderm’ 05 In Association with ESCAD (European society for cosmetic and Aesthetic Dermatology) Mumbai, 8th-10th February, 2005.
- – Endoscopic skill Development workshop Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education Mumbai, January, 2004.
- – NABICON 2003 – XIth Annual conference Ahmadabad – 7th, 8th & 9th February,, 2003.
- – International course and workshop on Facial Rejuvenation and use of Laser in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery – 24th-26th January, 2003.
- – Taiwan Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 8th Annual meeting of Taiwan Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Nov 10, 2002.
- – The Sixth International course on perforator flapsTaoyuan, Taiwan October 24-26, 2002.
- – Post Graduate International course on Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Nov 8-10, 2002.
His patients are habitual of exceptional results, so if you are planning for exceptional results not just surgery, just take out your mobile and press these numbers on it-+91 9869041559 put your thumb on dial button, and you will hear our counselor in your ears discussing your problems .
‘’Looking better is not luck, it’s a decision’’