Tummy Tuck Cost | Abdominoplasty Cost
Tummy tuck cost (Abdominoplasty) certainly is one of the prominent factors to be considered. In many cases, one would tend to go for a low cost Abdominoplasty. However, it is highly recommended that one should consider quality over cost all the time when choosing a surgeon of Abdominoplasty. On lot of occasion it’s been found that many patients who choose cheaper option end up paying more, as they have to another surgeon to repair the damage caused by inferiorly skilled surgeon. Psychological trauma caused by first surgery is sometimes so severe that often patients are scared to go under knife again.
At Allure medspa we pride ourselves in providing transparency in cost in any Cosmetic Surgery you choose. To cover the basis tummy cost includes your cosmetic surgeon fee, cost associated with patients stay at the clinic, Facility fees, Anesthesia surgeons fee, Medication fee and how extensive surgery operated is.
Our Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Milan Doshi will examine your physical state and would provide you with total estimate during consultation.
Abdominoplasty cost depends on
- No of areas to be treated – at the most 4 to 5 areas/sitting
- Liters of fat to be remove – at the most 10% of your current weight
- Main goal: Weight Reduction – Shaping – Sculpting
- Abdominoplasty Technology – Tumescent or laser +Ultrasound Assisted Abdominoplasty
- Cost of abdominoplasty in normal condition should includes
- Cosmetic Surgeon’s operating fee
- Anesthesia fee
- Medicine expenses during procedure & stay
- Hospital facilities charges including Two days stay
- Pressure garment charges
At Allure Medspa, we take a special pride in our excellent levels of post-operative support and aftercare. To monitor your progress, we will invite you back to Allure Medspa at prescribed intervals for follow-up examinations with your Cosmetic surgeon or our nursing staff without any cost.
We provide free support with our in house team of dietician and physiotherapist. Who evaluate your life style and suggest appropriate lifestyle changes, so that you can maintain and enhance your shape gain with Abdominoplasty for life.
Please Reply Me with weight, height and Areas to be treated with Abdominoplasty, so I can tell you the exact Cost of Your planned Abdominoplasty.
Please answer all questions:*Required Fields
Take pictures in a well lit room, ideally standing in front of a blank wall
– Wear undergarments only to expose area(s) of concern – Tummy tuck/Abdominoplasty (Lipoabdominoplasty), please include photos of theses areas without undergarments on
– Stand up straight, do not exaggerate area(s) of concern
– Include at least 1/2 to 3/4 of your body in each picture for a better perspective
– If you are taking the photos of yourself, you can take the pictures in the reflection of a large mirror as long as:- we can still see most of your body (from your chin down to your knees)- the camera flash is off or not interfering with seeing your body- the mirror is clean for us to easily see your reflection
– High Photo Resulation is necessary (Max.1 or 2MB)
|Front View||Left View|
|Right View||Back View|